Pages

17/10/2014

Junk food

Hello world!

There I am again! I assume you don't mind I didn't upload a photo for two days... I was terribly busy. But today, I do have a picture ready to share!



As you might be able to tell, I got this photo off 9gag.com. I love this picture because it's so true, and I think it's really an eye-opener. Of course you all know it is very important to eat healthy and sport often, But when you are used to an 'unhealthy' life style, it is really hard to start eating healthier and all. We've all been through it, I know. But the last couple of days, I started eating more fruit whenever I felt hungry, instead of a cookie or a cracker or something, and it already makes such a difference! I used to be hungry all day, but now I don't really feel the urge to eat or anything! Of course, I do eat my breakfast, lunch, dinner and an occasional snack.
All I'm trying to say that, I don't know if this is scientifically proven or not, when you stop eating unhealthy things all the time (things with lots of sugar and fat, for instance) your craving for those unhealthy things also decreases, weird as it may sound. I experienced this myself, as I told you, and it feels great!

See you all tomorrow!

PS. I don't consider chocolate 'unhealthy'.
PPS. Just kidding.


Source: http://9gag.com/gag/aEGnRKp 

No comments:

Post a Comment