Pages

14/10/2014

StuDYING


Hello world!

There I am again, with a new picture of the day! 




This picture perfectly suits my day. Next week Thursday, our test week at school will start. I'll have 9 tests within 5 days. Great. So you can imagine I'm already busy studying for the first few tests right now, as all the tests are really important... Then I found this picture on WeHeartIt.com (also something I do during studying) and it is exactly what is happening while I'm studying. Sometimes, I'm able to concentrate for half an hour, but then I really can't concentrate anymore and I'm just staring at the wall, or I grab my mobile phone to check if I have any messages (happens about 500 times in one minute)...
What is the best way to study? How do you cope with studying? When is the best moment of the day to be studying? What is your favorite subject to be studying for?
I'd love to know!

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment