Pages

12/10/2014

Inspiration

Hello world!




I had problems logging into my other blog account, so I thought 'Why not start a new one?' as usual. I also claimed my blog on Bloglovin so you guys can easily follow me on there. I hope there will be a big audience in the end, would be kind of fun. 
Let's just say that whenever I'm inspired, I'll write about it. It could be anything. You can probably expect book reviews, nail polish reviews, food reviews, anything! Whatever I think of, I'll post it on here. Tell me whatever you would like to hear, and I will write about it. 
Because writing is my hobby. One of my favourite hobbies. I write whenever I can, and I never get tired of it! 
Of course my layout still looks pretty crappy and all that, but that will (hopefully) only become better and better over time. 

Let's say I'll post a picture on this blog on a daily basis! A picture that has inspired me that day, or a picture that means something to me. Good ideas come along when you are writing, really. Let's get right into the first picture of the day!




Gosh, it took me some time to get that in the right position. Still learning, everyday. I love this picture because it perfectly describes the mood I'm in, right now. It isn't a picture I took myself, I found it on the internet. I love the superheroes Batman and Superman, and I love hot chocolate (I mean... who doesn't?)! Hot chocolate is something I drink on a cold day in the weekend, when I'm going to do nothing but watch youtube videos or watch a movie on Netflix. Those are lovely days, and that is exactly what I feel like doing right now!

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment